“Dont focus on the pain, focus on the prize!”
Revelation 22:12 (KJV)
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
“To a mature person, rewards are more powerful than punishments”
The Law of the Farm
2 Corinthians 9:6
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
- are you sowing?
- are you planting the seeds?
Components of the Law of the Farm
1. You reap what you sow
- think of the good things you’ve done in your childhood, you are probably experiencing the effects of it now.
- “the older the tree, the deeper the roots”
2. If you’re not intentional, you reap what others have sown in you
- if someone planted some bad seeds in your land, remember you still own the land. You have the capacity to pluck out that bad fruit out your life.
- you can reverse the effect of the bad fruit in your life if you recognize it, if you seek help and if you decide to pluck it out of your life
- what you focus on, grows!
3. Rewards dont come instantly but in time
- when you plant good seeds now, you’re gonna receive your reward maybe not now but in God’s time
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
4. God will reward you even if others don’t
Whatever you do work at it with all your heart as working with the Lord and not men.